Friday, June 1, 2007

All I need is a little relaxation

Tonight, it's all about me. I stopped by the store on the way home from work and decided I need to pamper myself. So I bought some chocolate truffles (heavenly) to eat while I watch a movie and then later I'll hop in the tub with some aromatherapy sea salts and face mask. By the time I go to bed tonight, I hope to be floating. Which means I'll catch up with you later because I've got a pleasant night ahead of me.

Edit, an hour and a half later: Okay, so I really intended to start my night of luxury, but it's so hard when my blogging addiction kicks in and I have to see what everyone is up to. Now I'm finally going to settle in with my movie (Because I Said So, it sounds like a good chick flick) and take a late, relaxing bath. And boy, are those truffles good.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds heavenly! What movie did you watch?

    I'm visiting from Michele's place. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me, Cordia, and come back soon.

    I love truffles and soaking in a warm bath is the best way to spend an evening! I wish I'd had that luxury tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoyed yourself last night. It does sound extremely nice...especially the truffle part. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.