Thursday, May 10, 2007

Moody music

It's nice, now that my technological gadgets have decided to cooperate. I got the CD/DVD player/burner in the mail Wednesday, and after haranguing my brother into installing it for me, started downloading my vast CD collection. This is going to take me awhile, kids. I have more CDs than I realized. Plus my computer is ancient and takes longer to think about things. But on the upside, I am re-listening to all my music and will have a new-found appreciation for all things musical very soon. I'm hoping to rediscover some goodies while I'm at it.

I do love how you can organize your music according to genre, which I've already put on shuffle so I can listen to whatever I'm in the mood for. I'm a moody person, if you haven't noticed, and I like my music to match the mood I'm in at the time. Call me crazy, I know it's revolutionary. So I really like that now I can do that so easily. OK, so maybe Steve Jobs isn't completely evil.

One of the play lists I'm constructing harks back to something I pondered several months ago. Now I'm finally able to put together the soundtrack of my life. Ah, isn't it grand. It just makes me all tingly inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.