Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Anglophile

I'm not going to spend much time tonight blogging because I have more pressing matters to consider--a DVD I borrowed from the library. Now, I may not have mentioned it earlier, but I love anything and everything British, including TV. A few years ago I got really caught up in TV series playing on PBS that originates in Scotland, called Monarch of the Glen. But, tragedy of all tragedies, just as it was really getting interesting, they pulled it from the lineup. Who cares if the Olympics were in Salt Lake at the time? I wanted my show.

But then the other day as I was perusing the DVD collection at my local library, what joy filled my heart when I saw several seasons of my show on DVD. Finally I can see how it all turned out. The library didn't have the first season in, so I had to put that one on hold and finally got it today. So I will now leave you as I watch my long-lost show, on my new DVD player thing in my computer, no less. I'm so excited! (Yes, I know I'm a dork, but I'm sure you'll forgive me in time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.