Friday, March 9, 2007

Hi. My name is Michelle and I'm a blogger addict

This is going to be a really short one tonight because I'm just ... so ... tired. I have been staying up much too late lately, and I have blogger to thank for it.

I'm turning into one of the people I used to make fun of, who would sit for hours at the computer getting to know people instead of going out in the real world. I still have a lot of face time with people and go out and do things with friends, but now I have all new friends I can't even see. It's like my own little world no one around me knows about.

I know I'm rambling. I'm so sleepy I'm on the point of being delirious.

So the point of this is that I can't go to bed at night without checking on my little blogging world. I have to see what others are doing and write a little. I've officially become an addict.

Do they have any 12 step programs for that?

1 comment:

  1. I'm addicted too! Unfortunately, I don't think there is any 12 step program good enough to deal with an addiction as severe as mine has become.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.