Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Finally someone normal

After the not-so-good online dating experiences of yesterday, last night right before I went to bed I actually had a good one. Someone started IMing me and at first I thought it was going to be like all the others, some weird guy I wasn't going to be remotely interested in, but I was wrong. I am very happy to be wrong.

He was actually really funny and had me laughing out loud on several occasions. Who knows if anything will happen, or if he'll contact me again like he said he would, but it was nice to have a good experience with the whole thing.

As you can tell, I'm pretty jaded about dating. I just want it all to be over, me and my little man married and happy and no more worries about trying to find "the one" anymore. Ah, wouldn't that be nice. But until then, I keep plugging away hoping that it will happen . . . someday . . . eventually . . . maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! This is a good thing. You should celebrate. "The one" will come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.