Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Something fun

I'll admit it, I take a lot of these quizzes because I think they're fun, but I don't post them because most people probably don't care. But I found one I think gets me somewhat accurately, and basically because I love the color green.
Your Aura is Green

You're very driven, competitive, and even a bit jealous.
However, you seek out balance in your life - and you usually achieve it!

The purpose of your life: inspiring others to be better

Famous greens include: Tony Robbins, Donald Trump, Martha Stewart

Careers for you to try: Guru, CEO, Talk Show Host

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm blue. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am violet.

    Idealistic and thoughtful, you have the mind and ideas to change the world.
    And you have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don't always use it!

    The purpose of your life: saying truths that other people dare not say

    Famous purples include: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Susan B. Anthony

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.