Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bed time

I feel bad--I've been neglecting my bloggie again. I do promise to be better, but for now it's well past my bedtime. I will say that the Harry Potter movie was good, and the fighting scenes at the end were especially spectacular. Ralph Fiennes does an amazing job as Voldemort, and all the other actors do excellent jobs. I think I'll like it better after I've seen it again. It's always the same with the movie version of a book I love--at first I'm upset that they left out all my favorite parts, but then on later viewing I start to like it for its own merits. I'm sure that'll be the case again. But for now, good night. I'm beat.

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't seen it...I'm aiming for possibly tomorrow...

    This was my least favorite of the HP books, though, I'm really interested to see how it works out on the screen.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.