Sunday, July 8, 2007

Restless

I've been so restless these past few days. Every time I have free time, I can't think of anything I really want to do. Read? Meh. Watch a movie? Nothing sounds good. Play on the Internet? What would I look at?

Tonight, after going back and forth for a while on what I actually wanted to do, I finally decided to look at trailers for movies I wanted to see. Well, I spent the next few hours doing that, and then got sucked into looking at all the Harry Potter sites. I have to psych myself up since the movie's coming out this week and the book next week. That's one thing I can get excited about.

I just hope this apathetic phase moves on quickly.

On another, completely random tangent, I was thinking the other day about how whiny I must sound to people who read my blog. I complain a lot, though I never intend to. But I guess that's partly what blogs are for, at least what I use it for: to discuss what's going on in my life, whether it be good or bad. The fact that things weren't going so well for a few months and are starting to turn around now doesn't make me a completely negative person, or at least I hope not. I feel that things are starting to fall into place and the future is looking brighter, though there's still a way to go before everything will be all better. But it does help to have an outlet to vent. So if I come off sounding really whiny, sorry. Wait a bit and that, too, is bound to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.