Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Oy, this heat

This week has already worn me out, and I really haven't done anything. The past two days I've been so tired and have had a hard time getting to sleep--not usually a good combination. A big part of that is the heat. I really think that yesterday I got overheated. The weather so far this summer has been so crazy. I can't remember another summer that's ever started out this hot or lasted so long, and it's only the beginning of July. We've got some blistering months ahead of us.

At least I have tomorrow off. Yay for the 4th of July! I finally have a job where I get regular holidays off. It's so nice. In the morning I'll be going to the zoo with my family, which should be fun since we'll have my 3-year-old niece with us. Everything is more fun when you have a child with you, especially the zoo. We're going early to avoid the midday heat. But either way, it should be fun. Here's wishing everyone a wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Have a good 4th of July at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess it's only a matter of time until we get hit with the weather. As of yet, it's been REALLY nice. Not even air conditioning weather.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.