Thursday, February 22, 2007

Makeup lessons

I usually look better than this, I promise, but whenever my niece, Kelly, comes over to visit, she likes to play in with my makeup. On this day a few weeks ago before I had a chance to do my makeup or hair, she decided to help me out by doing my makeup for me.

How she applies makeup usually involves taking a brush, getting gobs of eye shadow or blush on it, and smearing it all over her and my cheeks. I guess you can say it's a form of painting for her.

You can't really see it in this picture, mainly it just looks like our faces our dirty, but I can assure you that by the time she's done going through everything, we're fairly colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.