Friday, February 9, 2007

Ah, spring

I really want things to start falling into place in my life. I'm starting to get excited about things again. Well, I've been excited about things, specific things, this winter, but I'm starting to feel the general excitement that comes with spring.

Temperatures here have been lovely this past week. The sun is shining and I can feel the earth coming alive once again. Although there is beauty in the winter, I cherish the warmth and renewed life that accompanies spring. It's that renewal I crave in my life, a fresh start, a new beginning, something to make me want to jump out of bed every morning.

I know spring isn't far off now, only a month or two at most, but I'm already craving the feeling of walking through the park with buds opening into life, birds singing their sweet songs as they fly through the trees. It's a feeling I've searched for all winter.

I have so many plans for this new year, many of which I hope I can start accomplishing soon. I hope to have a new job, and with that a new social life. Working at night really does a good job of killing any possible dating or hanging out with friends. I also want to start eating healthier and working out more. It's just so difficult for me to exercise when it's so cold.

There are so many possibilities for my life right now. I just want to take everything in and turn it into something spectacular. I do hope that this feeling will last, especially if the weather decides to turn nasty again before spring finally does come. But with that I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.