Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Yay for me!

Yay! I got the job, the one I really wanted. It is perfect for me because a) I'll have benefits, b) I'll get paid more, c) I won't have to commute and d) it's during the day so I can actually have a social life now. Good on all counts.

The only drawback at the moment is that for 2 weeks I'll be working both jobs, day and night. So that means I won't have time to do anything but work and sleep, hence, if I don't write much in the next little while, that's the reason. But that also means more money to play since I'll be getting 2 paychecks instead of one.

Now I'm just stressed about telling my current work that I'm quitting. I hate doing that. I always feel so guilty. But it must be done, so that's all there is to it.

But I have a new job! Yay for me!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! And good luck working both jobs at the same time. I know that's got to be difficult.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.