Monday, April 9, 2007

A little neglected

I feel bad. I've been neglecting my poor little blog. And I'm sure no one else has come to visit it. Poor thing, all alone.

Well, I've been busy this week, and it's a good thing. A very good thing. I had my interview today and I think it went really well. I have to finish a copy editing test I've been taking at home. Basically it's editing a few pages of a manuscript, but I hope I catch enough mistakes that they'll hire me.

One good note is that during the interview they said they'd wait until after I had taken the test and then see if they wanted to schedule a second interview, but when I checked my email this afternoon, they asked me to come in tomorrow instead. That is really good news for me. Now I just have to finish the test and email it back to them early tomorrow. If all goes well, I could have a new job very soon. Yay!

Other than that, I'm planning to go camping this weekend. But as I was checking the weather forecast, it says the area where we're planning to camp has a good chance of snow on Thursday. Boo, I say. Boo to that. So we're revising our plans and going further south where it should be a little warmer. We'll have to play it by ear, but who know where we'll end up. As long as I can get away, though, that's all I care about.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a good job interview! I can't wait to hear how it all turns out.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.