Friday, March 28, 2008

New life

As we learned earlier, I have a need to change things around come spring. This change comes in the form of a new skin for my little bloggie. I hope you like it, since I really do. I've finally gotten away from those boring templates offered by Blogger and into something more creative and lively.

Which kind of reminds me of the sparkly, lipstick-red dress I had to wear tonight as part of my audition/callbacks for Beauty and the Beast. (Not really, but I thought it was a nice sequeway.) Let's just say, I really hope I get picked to perform in the kick line. I have a lot of work to do to get my kicks high enough and my splits low enough, but oh, it was so much fun learning that dance tonight. Sadly, I won't find out which part I got until Monday.

I'm sure I'll be thinking about my audition a lot the next few days as my muscles scream and my knees turn a violent shade of purple. So much fun, though. I've missed this, performing and such. I'm excited for the next few months. Whatever happens, I'm going to enjoy myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.