Thursday, March 20, 2008

I need sleep

I'd like to sit here and blog for a while but, alas, yet again I am too tired to think. I did get some sleep last night, though, after the sleeping pills I took kicked in. I bought some after work because I was not going to go through another night like the one before—staring at the ceiling and walls for 8 stinking hours trying to fall asleep. (Not really, I had my eyes closed the whole time willing myself to sleep, but you get my drift.)

I always forget how long it takes my body to get back to normal after a missed night of sleep. Too long, I say. There should be some magic fix for this, or at least some other kind of pill I can pop. So yes, tonight I am vegging out, watching some flicks and going to bed early. Sleeping pills, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. I've been exhausted a lot lately, too. Hope you get your energy back soon. Now I'm off to read your Thursday Thirteen.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.