Monday, January 15, 2007

Soundtrack of my life

I decided today while listening to what could be my new theme song that I needed to figure out which songs would be on the soundtrack of my life. I've often thought of the songs that either have a message that speaks to me personally or songs that I just adore and how they would fit into the movie of my life.

They are (in no particular order):

Wild Horses, Natasha Bedingfield
I Will Love You, Andy Shelton
Crash, Dave Matthews Band
Brighter Than Sunshine, Aqualung
Fa Fa, Guster
Stars and the Moon, Audra McDonald
When You Say You Love Me, Josh Grobin
When the Stars Go Blue, Tim McGraw
Fare Thee Well, Indigo Girls
Galileo, Indigo Girls
Mystery, Indigo Girls
If You Ever Did Believe, Stevie Nicks
Crystal, Stevie Nicks
With or Without You, U2
On My Own, Les Miserables
But Not for Me, Gershwin
Someone to Watch Over Me, Gershwin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.