Friday, January 12, 2007

But a moment

Our souls touched as I journeyed today
for but a brief moment in the
long expanse of time.
They stood united for a mere breath of life,
and I couldn’t help but feel of your
wisdom
and love
and infinite glory.
Our souls touched as I struggled through life,
working
and weeping
and searching for more.
Your beauty has healed me;
Your touch has caressed
deep wounds of the soul.
How could I not love you
and offer to heal you
of the even deeper wounds
life has chosen for you?
Is it any wonder
that I have been placed here
by a loving Father
who knows us both so well?
Our souls touched as we remembered the joy
of celestial beginnings
and eternal perspectives
That we can only find
as our souls touch,
for but a moment,
in this blink of an eye.
Our souls touched as I journey on my way,
to remember
the life
and the love
and the laughter
of our brief moment
When we touched and were united
as the sisters of our eternal youth.
Our souls touched eternity today
as they will touch again,
forevermore,
in the kingdom of our Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.