Monday, January 29, 2007

Oh, the drama

Well, a lot has actually happened this past week. I had a job interview that went really well. They're planning to bring me back for another interview sometime in the next few weeks. I'm really excited, though, and hope it works out. I need a change in my life and this would be a good one.

And now for my report on my fabulously exciting trip up to Park City to see the Sundance Film Festival. I have to say, celeb spotting isn't nearly as exciting as people make it out to be. We did happen to see some pseudo/minor celebrities as we walked up and down Main Street on a beautiful winter day.

A short list: Tara Reid, who happened to be carrying a plate full of pasta down the street, sort of odd; Crispin Glover, who we spotted getting interviewed and who I didn't recognize until I saw a story on him in the paper and who my friend referred to as 'The Crazy Hair Guy from "Charly's Angels"; Jeremy Sisto of "Clueless" fame, who ran into my friend as he was talking about a movie he didn't want to make; and one 'really hot' guy who was getting interviewed but who we couldn't place.

I did have a lot of fun, though, but next year I actually want to start planning earlier and get in to see a film because, as we all know, Sundance is really about the movies. Uh huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.