Sunday, July 26, 2009

STRESS!

Okay, I should probably be calm, but I'm really starting to stress right now.

For several months we've known that two of my roommates are moving out. We've been looking for women who would be interested in moving in, but it's never as easy as I hope it will be. Multiple women have come by, looking at the place, but no one has decided to move in.

So the one roommate who is staying asked me today if I had any backup plans. I don't and have just been focusing my efforts on finding two girls to fill the emptying spots. Well, she does, and one of those is to move in with the two girls who are moving out. I didn't realize at the time why that upset me, but it feels like she's planning to abandon ship if things don't work out in the next few weeks. She said she didn't want to leave me in a lurch, but honestly, just her thinking about it already is.

I feel stuck, not knowing what to do. I've been hoping to stick with the status quo lately, not considering other options. But I guess I really should. And it makes me feel uncomfortable because I've had a nice time here in this house, in this situation. I've been fine how I am. I hate it when I'm thrust into unknown situations and when I'm not sure what is going to happen.

I should probably look at it as a chance for growth and new opportunities, but right now I'm just stressing. What am I going to do? Ack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.