Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Quick notes

Getting the flu really knocks me out for a few days. I'm feeling better now, but I'm still pretty tired. I really should be getting to bed, but there are a couple things I wanted to write.

First off, I'm going camping this week. We had to change our plans slightly since everywhere we wanted to go will be freezing at night—literally. So we're headed farther south than originally planned, but it will still be fun. I'll be gone several days, so don't worry if you don't hear from me. Ha. Like anyone worries anyhow.

I just have to say that I've just finished watching the very last episode of my new favorite TV series. It's a show from Korea called Dae Jang Geum, and it is so incredible. I'm sort of sad that it's all over, but oh, the love story in it is one of the best I've ever seen. I just wanted to yell at the screen on multiple occasions, "Just kiss her, you fool!"

Ah, it's so wonderful. I need to find me a man like Sir Min. Now I know it's hard to find, but if you can ever get your hands on a copy of the series, watch it. You will become so addicted that life will soon seem dull by comparison. I'm pretty sure most people's lives are dull compared to Jang Geum's.

That's all for tonight, but I just had to let everyone know that my dream man lives in Korea and probably doesn't even speak English. Besides the fact that although he was a real person, he lived several centuries ago and was only portrayed by an actor on TV. Sigh. Well, as long as I have sweet dreams tonight, it'll be okay.

1 comment:

  1. I was led to your blog because I have a Google Alert for any mention of "Dae Jang Geum."

    I loved the series also. If you write anything like Dae Jang Geum yourself, I'll be a fan of it.

    I reviewed DJG on my own blog, here: http://symbol-of-freedom.blogspot.com/2008/04/dae-jang-geum.html

    Chuck

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.