Sunday, September 14, 2008

My summer in photos

I've been a little negligent lately with blogging, so I thought one great way to catch up will be to post all the photos I took, planning to blog about them, so here we go.

At left, I just liked this photo since it made me think of summer. Isn't it beautiful?

Above right, our garden as it started to explode with life this summer. It's still producing tons of vegetables and fruit (if you count the tomatoes), but it is now winding down for autumn.

Above, we went on a hike in a nearby canyon back in July. It was a nice little place I didn't even know existed. Always great to discover those places.
Above left, I finally got up while water skiing! (For about 30 seconds before I crashed. But hey, at least I did it on my second trip ever trying to water ski.)

Above center and left. Aren't these gorgeous photos of my tent? I just loved the scenery when we were at Flaming Gorge. The only problem? The wind blew like no other on this promontory, so we got a little windswept during the day.
And lastly, but not leastly (I don't think that's really a word. Oh, well.) Yesterday we had a princess party with my niece and three of my roommates nieces. Fun was had all around as we decorated cupcakes during the tea party and later during our ball dancing and viewing of princess films. (The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Cinderella were the choices for the day.) So we loaded all the kids up with sugar before sending them home with their parents. Isn't it great to be an aunt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.