Monday, September 1, 2008

Excuses, excuses

Well, it's time for another update post since I've been such a slacker and haven't blogged in more than a month. One reason, and I promise this isn't an excuse (at least not a good one), is that I've been sick for almost a month. First it was a nasty cold I got after my fun weekend of water skiing. (I actually got up this time, but only seconds before I completely crashed.) That cold lasted a good two weeks before it turned into a serious chest cough. So I'm pretty sure that I have bronchitis. So this Labor Day I'm doing absolutely nothing productive in the hope that enough rest will cure me of this malady. Plus it's raining cats and dogs outside and I couldn't do much anyway.

That's my abbreviated update. I'm planning to get my life back to (relative) normal, so that includes blogging on a much more regular basis. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.