Friday, September 5, 2008

My newest obsession: Authonomy

I just found out about this incredible Web site for new authors like me. It's called Authonomy and is run by HarperCollins in England. You can post your book for others to read, as well as read others and recommend them. The top 5 books each month will then be read by editors at HarperCollins, who will give feedback and (as everyone there hopes) a shot at a book contract, if it's good enough.

So, as you've already guessed, I posted Surviving Eden there and have already received one helpful comment. I'd love it if my devoted, though small, blogging audience would wander over there. Take a look, read a little, make some comments, and if you really like it, cast your vote for it. Plus, when you're there, post your own novel and get the process started for yourself.

P.S. Look at this great little cover I created for the book. I know, I know, it's very Twilight-esque, but I had limited choices to work with. Besides, it looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.