Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ack! It's sucking up my life!

That darn Authonomy! It's just so addicting. I really need to do other things with my time, like, say, actual writing. Oh, well. I'm sure the attraction will fade soon.

In other news, I've signed up for another writer's conference, so I really do need to get the first ten pages of my manuscript in shape. It'll be reviewed there, so it needs to be amazing. Anyone who would like to read it and comment can just step on over to Authonomy and search for Surviving Eden. It would be much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Authonomy? Addictive? I can handle it.

    *writes 5 words a day*

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.