Thursday, October 25, 2007

Off and running

Well, I'm off again. It seems like I'm really busy these days. Not really, but I keep myself busier than I have these past few months. Sometimes I enjoy lounging about my apartment too much for my own good.

I'm headed to my writing class in a few minutes, and then tomorrow night is a blind date, Saturday morning another blind date, and a Halloween party that night. (But I still have no idea what I'm going as. Any suggestions? Well, other than the obvious "Naughty __fill in your own blank here." Those are about the only costumes available for women anymore.) Whew, I won't know where the time has gone. And how, exactly, am I supposed to finish all the books I'm reading when I'm out being social? Priorities, priorities. I need to get my act in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.