Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In the land of vampires, I'd be . . .

Okay, so I'm not the biggest Twilight fan, but I thought this little quiz was interesting seeing as many of my friends are huge fans. I must say, I probably am most like Bella. Now I want to see who you would be.

But please, don't ever think I'm as sappily romantic as she is. I would never go on about how gorgeous someone was for 3 pages. If you want to see how I'd write a romance scene, you'll just have to check out Surviving Eden.

I'm a Bella! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

1 comment:

  1. Two things:

    A. CONGRATULATIONS, VOTER!

    and

    B. I don't need a quiz...I'd totally be Edward. How weird is that?

    Okay, three, just because it's funny. My little word verification thing below here says, "hairaci". Hairaci=Heresy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.