Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I got nothin'

I got most of my stuff packed tonight, which wasn't terribly difficult considering I chose my outfits a couple of weeks ago. Pathetic, I know, but I tend to get really excited about things. It's so nice to think that I only have to do my regular, day-to-day work two days this week. So that means my traditional workweek is half over. Wahoo!

So, really, I've got nothing to report. I just wanted to post something.

P.S. Enjoy the tunes. I'll randomly change them to whatever is my favorite listening pleasure at the moment. The songs are rather random as well. My music selection probably says something very interesting about me, but I have no idea what that is. I'm open to any suggestions you might have. Feel free to comment on my song selection (and especially what it means about my personality). I'm interested to hear what people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.