Friday, December 1, 2006

Wisdom

I want to be wise and kind and learned and smart. There are so many things I want to be. I want to change myself and transform into the best person possible. Some may say that my goals are too high; I've always been a perfectionist, and perfection is hard to come by. I know I may never be perfect in life, but at least if I'm reaching for that goal, I'll get closer than if I sat by and did nothing.

I'm not perfect, though I wish I could be. I'm not the wisest person in the world, though I try to learn from my mistakes and become wiser than before. I'm not the kindest soul, but I have a desire to love, which often makes all the difference. I'm not a lot of things, but what I am is driven and full of passion and an interesting person to be around.

Those aren't bad things, but so often in this world, people like me are taken for granted. People don't always appreciate the many fine talents I possess and the keen way in which my mind works. I approach life from a different angle than anyone I've met, but that shouldn't make me strange so much as unique.

I love learning and knowledge and will continue to seek it out in whatever way possible. I only hope that I am able to retain the knowledge I gather and learn to apply important lessons in my life. It is the only way that I'll improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.