Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gratitude

In time for all the wonder that is Thanksgiving, I'd like to list some of the things I'm grateful/thankful for:

Friends (both in real life and online)
Good roommates
Church
Modern technology (like the internet and cell phones)
Washing machine (yay for clean laundry!)
Getting notes in the mail
Emails
Family
Thanksgiving dinner (mmm. . . pie, turkey, stuffing, potatoes and gravy. I could go on, but I'm making myself hungry)
Sweet potato pie
My car (Her name is Electra because she's electric red)
My job
My ability to write
Knowledge
Animals (including my dog, Frodo, and my cat, Cleona)
Hot chocolate
Good books
Curling up with one of those good books in front of a fire with that hot chocolate
Cozy nights at home
Girls nights
Chatting with friends
Gardens
Flowers
Wrapping presents (I really enjoy this for some reason)
Traveling
Cute calendars
My Mac (Once you go Mac you'll never turn back ;0)
Co-workers
Cooking
Imagination
Blogging
Journals
My mom

That's just a short list. I could go on, but I want to ask, what are you grateful for. Comment here or post your own list. If you post a list on your blog, link it here so I can see.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. For all those not in the US, still take some time to be grateful. It does wonders for the soul.

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with kindness is much more productive than with rudeness. Besides, I like nice people.